Adobe Photoshop is the best image editing and creating software and with this software you can literally create masterpieces with a touch of creativity by you. It has all the necessary tools which are needed to create and edit the images as you like.
When we want to edit the image in the Photoshop there happens many times that the image is monstrously large and you must resize it to use for your purpose.You can also learn How to Colorize Images with the Color Replacement Tool. This is a very simple and easy process and you can learn it by doing it a few times by yourself.
- First of all you will click the “File” button on the status bar and select the “Open” button to open the required image.
- After you have opened required image here comes the second step where you have to produce a duplicate of this image so that you have the backup if the resized version of the image is not what you required. You can then save the duplicate file.
- In the third step you have to select the “Image” button which drops down a new window where you can select the “Image Size”. This will pop up a new window where you can see the image’s current size. You can see the Pixel dimension and the document size.
- In the following step you can type the new dimensions to the Width and Height box and you can change the default the settings.
- In the fifth step you have to change the locked proportions and simply uncheck the box to Constrain Proportions. So that you can be able to type the separate values for both the width and height.
- In the sixth step you can resize an image by a specified percent as well, where you can change the width and height dimensions in percentages. This is another easy way to resize the image and you can easily do it.