Adobe Photoshop is the leading picture editing software which is famous for its range of tools and options which are really amazing to create really exceptional photos. By using photoshop you can add different effects in your photo and make it really inspiring for the viewers. The Adobe Photoshop is the reason for many artists popularity because it has all those necessary tools in it which makes it really useful software for the people who have creative minds. By using Adobe Photoshop you get a wide range of possibilities and options which are the reason for masterpieces. It is loaded with the Mercury Graphics Engine which proved that you can do wonders with this software now. You can also learn How To Add Bullet Effect in Photoshop. With Adobe Photoshop you can easily create Fur in the Adobe Photoshop just like a leopard fur. And for that you have to follow these steps.
- First open a new document and set it to dimensions 400×400 px and fill the background with yellow color.
- After that select the brush tool and set it black color and paint the leopard pattern.
- In the third step go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur> set Radius 1px.
- Then go to Filter>Noise>Add Noise> Set amount to 40% and tick the uniform box and monochromatic.
- Next you select the Filter>Blur>Motion Blur>Angle 45, Distance 10.
- Now add some of the lightening effect in your photo and for that purpose you will go to Filter>Render>Lighting Effects and then adjust the direction and dimension of the light.
In this way you will get your Leopard fur pattern in your photos now you can use it in any photo as an effect or you can make it a photo of itself by adding more objects and creating and photo.